Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Stand on my head and yes I have a bed!

Hey Peeps sorry it has taken me so long to post again.
Today I am talking about how I get dressed and how I sleep. I can't name the times I have been asked "Do you sleep in your chair?" My answer is NO I don't, I have a bed and blankets and a room that all of that is in. Below is a picture of me in my bed.


I also get asked how I get dressed and when I tell people i stand on my head their eyes bug out and I get the oh so funny " your kidding right?" or "No way" and I laugh and say "yep sure do". I have to be honest this idea came out of anger and frustration after camp counselors ( camp Easter Seals) tried to teach me how to get dressed by turning from side to side to pull my pants up, when I got home I tried that and said this is for the birds there's got to be a better way so i flopped over pulled my pants up and was done. So there's that story too, hope you enjoyed.



Well that's all for now I'll be back next week when I have more pictures taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment