Monday, February 9, 2009

finally my new chair is coming


Hi Guys I just got word today that my new Manuel chair will be here in about three weeks. I Have been waiting since September 17th ( that's when I ordered it). My old Manuel chair is literaly falling apart and I'm way over do for this one. This is a lesson well learned, when buying a wheelchair from these company's bug'em, bug'em and then call and bug'em again til you get what you want.

My new chair will be a bit narrower and the front will be different also it will be colored orange to match my motorcycle theme, I will talk more about that later.

On to other things, I'm loving this whole Blog experience. I just put the site on my e-mail and My myspace so that all of my friends can read it and learn a little more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment