Friday, February 6, 2009

Its catch up time


Hey guys I'm back and I have so much to talk about. First off I just want to stress How important it is to have friends. I was reminded of this fact this past weekend.

I recently started going to a new church in October and I love it as I have said many times before. I was in a predicament. I wanted to go to church and my grandma was sick and she is the one I go with. It is just right down the road from her house and we just walk. I was rather bummed so when I called a friend from work that had been attending the church with me to see how she was doing that Saturday she volunteered to come to my house drive my big dodge van and took me to church, God bless her.

I'm so glad we went, the presence of God was so strong It was AWESOME!!!. I have to tell you my faith is what keeps me going and good friends and family that will pitch in and help me out. I have such a wonderful support team and that is so important. It is my goal to be as "normal" as possible and my friends and family are great for the most part about making me feel that way (sometimes there are slip ups). I can't Wait to see how this weekend goes.
See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment