Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm in the choir Yall !!!

(Member of Voices of Praise where : "Its not about us its all about him")
Well folks I'm in my church choir and I love it!I joined about a month or so ago after over two years of not singing at all, you see I was in the choir at my former church and in school but when I graduated that all fell apart. I only have one complaint I am vocally so out of shape and often can feel it after a really strong song. (hallelujah any how)

Let me just tell you the men of the choir and church have really stepped up to the plate they just lift me up them stairs like its nothin of course as in everything my pastor is the master mind behind that operation and I am never at a loss for help I always know I have someone that will help me when I need it.

And the ladies in the choir are just the best, I always have three each Sunday ready to help me put my choir robe on when I get to the choir room/fellowship hall and at the end take it off, even on my weak days they are so patient and understanding.

Sometimes life with me can be tricky but they all are learning how to handle me.

I love my church family and God is really blessing and moving in our services and in our practices in a miraculous way.Praise God for his many blessings!!!!

As our pastor would say "be blessed now".

No comments:

Post a Comment