Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My new chair is here.....FINALLY!!!!!!


Hey guys yeah you heard me right it is finally here and I love my new chair. If you have been keeping up with my blog you know that I ordered this chair in September and I am just now getting it. I love the color, orange Guess why, Any guesses? Give up? To match my Harley-Davidson theme of course.


I am so glad that I have a chair that is not falling apart. The brakes and tires work great and the belt is intact which sounds minor but to me is a big big deal . I am sitting up a little taller in this chair so that will take some getting use to and the handle bars are Higher so every one loves that it will be easier to push I just wonder how it will be to lift up steps and transfer to my grandmas high bed in i guess we shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Love the chair!! Now you need to post a pic of your Harley Backpack on the back, haha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete