Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Crazy dreams!!!

Hey guys!!! Long time no blog lol. I have been wanting to do this blog for sometime but have been unable to and now I just feel rusty. Well here goes nothing!!!

     I have been having these weird dreams every since I started on a medication for my PMDD (Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder). I'll come home from work around 2P.M and sleep till 6:30 A.M. the next morning and during this time I'll have these weird dreams.

    Some of the dreams are of normal people in my life just not in their normal places. I'll like be at work with church folks and at church with work folks. Other times Its normal people turning into weird creatures or in weird situations.


   But I always remember them and wake up thinking.....WOW WHAT A CRAZY DREAM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment