Wednesday, January 23, 2013

These are a few of my favorite tthings



Hey guys, I thought I would do a blog about some of my favorite things.

  First off I LOVE FOOD!!! I love sea food, I love country cooking, I love sweets.. especially oreos and cold 2% milk  YUM!! ....Yikes sounds like a heart attack in the making. I like bakeing cookies with my Grandma. Pretty much if its edible and not the best for me I will probably eat it!!

 Secondly I love Pictures..... taking them, being in them, Photo shopping and collaging them. Even doing this blog about them makes me happy.

I love pigs. I have never been around a real one but I love their cute little faces and curly tails. I have tons of pig toys and figurines in my room.

And don't even get me started about my love for motorcycles. Riding is my favorite thing to do in the summer. I also love the sound of them anywhere near me. The mear thought gives me happy chills. My room is also deck out in motorcycles stuff too.

My new obsession has been bubble wrap. I just cant get enough of the stuff. I could just pop! pop! pop! all day long.

This is just a taste of what makes this girl happy.....lol did you see what I did there?


No comments:

Post a Comment