Monday, December 3, 2018

Part 2 of my shoe saga

Hey ya'll I'M BAAAAAACK!!! I feel like I say that a lot lol. I am really gonna try to keep this up now though soooo here we go!!!


Ya'll know if you have been following me for any length of time that a girl has feet issues. If you are new here then let me give you a little back story. 
For as long as anyone can remember, My feet have been chronically swollen and blue, so much that they looked like they were going to pop and every doctor and nurse that saw them would lose their minds. However nobody could ever tell me what to do about it, except to keep my feet up which didn't help much at all. I mean I'm a busy chick and cant stay in bed with my feet propped up all day and all night like the queen I think I am :).
Flash forward to January, I hurt my back and put myself on bed rest for awhile. I'll get into that in a later blog but long story short I had back surgery in May. Weeeeell after THAT my swelling and blueness have gone away and the only kind of explanation I have as to why is that I do rest in bed more but not a whole lot so its still very weird to me. But I thank God for it anyhow!!


So as you can imagine I have always hated my feet and shoe shopping was a complete nightmare. 


Not anymore!!

Last year when we went Christmas shopping I bought shoes in a size 8 and 9.

This year.....drum roll please...I bought size 6 and 6½
's with room to spare!!!! 

This is my Christmas miracle

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! This is wonderful news, Sarah! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete